The flooring industry has developed very rapidly in the last ten years, and new flooring has been emerging, such as LVT flooring, WPC wood-plastic flooring and SPC stone plastic flooring. Here, along with the small series, we look at the differences between these three new flooring.
I. LVT flooring
1. LVT floor structure: the internal structure of LVT floor generally includes UV paint layer, wear-resistant layer, color film layer and LVT bottom material layer. Generally, the bottom material is composed of three layers of LVT. In order to improve the dimensional stability of the floor, the customer will require the factory to add glass fiber mesh in the bottom layer to reduce the deformation of the floor due to temperature changes.
2, LVT floor main components: PVC resin, stone powder, plasticizer, stabilizer, lubricant, modifier, carbon black, etc., which is mainly PVC resin and stone powder.
3. LVT floor production process: the biggest feature of the production process is the production of LVT sheets of each layer. Generally, the method of "mixing + calending" is used to process the sheets with a thickness of 0.8mm ~1.5mm, and then the thickness of the floor finished products is made by means of blank assembly and hot pressing.
2. WPC flooring
1. Structure of WPC flooring: as shown in the figure, WPC flooring includes paint layer, wear-resistant layer, color film layer, LVT layer and WPC substrate layer.
2. Composition of WPC flooring: the main composition of WPC flooring is similar to LVT flooring, and the biggest difference is that foaming agent is added to the WPC material, which makes the floor lighter and has better foot feeling.
3. Production process of WPC flooring: It can be seen from the product structure diagram that WPC flooring is a composite flooring containing LVT and WPC substrate. The technological process is as follows: first, a single-layer LVT floor is made, and then the extruded WPC substrate is pressed and compacted into composite molding with an adhesive. The adhesive used is polyurethane cold-pressed adhesive.
Three, SPC floor
1. Structure of SPC flooring: Currently, there are three types of SPC flooring on the market: single-layer SPC flooring with online lamination, LVT and SPC composite AB structure and ABA structure of SPC composite flooring. The following figure is single-layer SPC flooring structure.
2, the main composition of SPC flooring: the same PVC flooring products, its main raw materials are basically the same type, and LVT flooring is different, SPC flooring substrate in the production process to add lubricant, so as to complete the extrusion more smoothly.
3, SPC floor production process: similar to WPC floor substrate, SPC substrate is also extruded by the extruder calender-like sheet, and then paste the color film and wear-resistant layer on the surface. If the floor is SPC composite floor with AB or ABA structure, the SPC substrate should be extruded first, and then the LVT layer should be pressed by way of compacting billet.
The above is the difference between LVT flooring, WPC flooring and SPC flooring. These three new types of flooring are actually derivatives of PVC flooring. Because material is special, these 3 kinds of new-type floor board, apply more widely than wooden floor, be in European and American market widely popular, domestic market still waits for popularization.